Vacancies and Careers
Join our team!
SL Engineering is a vibrant and successful growing business which runs an ambitious employee development and training programme. SL promotes social responsibility in working ethics and the environment, benefiting our employees, customers, suppliers and stakeholders to achieve the highest levels of performance, reliability and services.
We are continually looking to recruit highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will enhance our capabilities and strengthen our team of dedicated personnel.
If you possess any of the following skills please get in touch:
• Coded Tig Welders
• Sheet Metal Fabricators (experienced in pipe assembly)
• CNC Machinists/Programmers/Setters
• NDT (Dye-Pen or X-Ray) qualified personnel
• Aircraft or Industrial Pipe and Tube Coppersmiths
• CNC tube benders / manipulators
• Quality Inspectors/CMM operators
• CAD/CAM Engineers
• Manufacturing/Production/Quality Engineers
If you are looking for a challenging career, from modern apprenticeships to career change, or if you already possess expertise in any of the key skills highlighted above, please send your CV and covering letter, or submit the enquiry form on this page: